Meet The Peers

We have a great line-up of peer advisors ready to help you take on a number of career related issues!  Learn a little bit more about these fantastic career ambassadors. 

Meet the peers - fullsizerender-150x150.jpg image #0Alex Frank is a senior majoring in Psychology and Cinema.  Alex shared “I’m so excited to be a part of the Knowlton Center team this year! I am thrilled to be a part of a team of hardworking and like minded peer advisors in order to help spread the word about the awesome opportunities and guidance the Knowlton center provides — along with learning about all things resumes!”   Fun fact about Alex…she had a provisional patent on a medical device she engineered when she was 16!  You can make an appointment or drop in to meet with Alex on Tuesday from 11-1 p.m. in Burton Morgan 306 or from 7-9 p.m. in the library.  

Meet the peers - unnamed-150x150.jpg image #1Sophie Lovett is a senior majoring in Mathematics and Environmental Studies.  Sophie shared, “I have found so much excitement and energy as I have searched for and obtained internships and jobs throughout my college career. I am really looking forward to instilling that same excitement in my peers that come visit the Knowlton Center!”   Fun fact about Sophie…she has been a flower girl in 7 weddings!  You can drop in to meet with Sophie Monday between 2:30 and 3:20, Wednesday between 2:30 and 3:30 or on Thursday between 2:30 and 4:30. 

Meet the peers - headshot-r.elfman-150x150.jpg image #2Rachel Elfman is a senior majoring in Economics and French.  Rachel shared, “I am excited to be a peer advisor because the Knowlton Center has been very helpful as I have explored career paths and looked for internships. I encourage all students to start early and take advantage of the many resources available, including resume and cover letter assistance, mock interviews, and general career exploration advice. I look forward to working with you in the Knowlton Center!”  Fun fact about Rachel…she studied abroad in Aix-en-Provence, France last semester and in addition to speaking French, she is also learning Spanish!  You can drop in to meet with Rachel Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday between 2:30 and 4:30.