1

Water

To me, today’s water usage goal was not hard. Starting from the shower time, I usually take shower in 20 minutes, which is a really long time. But in the no impact week, I realized how important is saving water in our daily life. Thus, I tried to minimize to 12 minutes today and also I made it. Because of the long hair, I had to wash it really fast and finished my steps one by one. Most of the time, I use a half cup of water to brush my teeth per time. Now, I still have to keep this amount. After one week, I plan only take 10 minutes to take shower and use totally 5 minutes to wash my hands and face.

I think the challenge part is stil water usage. To achieve the goal very well, I have to pay attention on the time and finish using water as soon as possible.

Shuwei Zhang

1. It’s funny to read all of the comments about the struggles of taking shorter showers, but I am also on that boat. I hear you on the long hair issue, but was also able to take a 12 minute shower, so, nicely done! Hopefully this will be part of the experience that will stick with us after the week is over.