1

Wednesday-day 3

Today wasn’t as hard as I thought it was going to be. It actually felt much easier than Monday or Tuesday. I got up early and had some eggs and coffee for breakfast, just like most days when I have class. Other than my sugar packets, I didn’t make any sort of trash. Through out the day it was pretty easy not to have the lights on because I was either in a classroom or the library, places where they were already turned on so I really had no other choice. All the food I ate was from Curtis, so it was already made/cooked and I didn’t have to use more electricity to do that on my own. My only real mistake was I took a sorta long shower. It was about 10 minutes, so shorter than usual, but much longer than I have been taking for the past 2 days. I had had just such a long and stressful day, it felt so nice to just relax, I long track of time. I also walked everywhere today, so I had no need to drive anywhere in a car. I also didn’t feel like I was using the computer much, which was really good for me because I feel like I spend all my free time on the computer. Although I tried not to use it much on purpose, it was really nice not being on it 24/7 and I felt like I was making more out of my day and I had more time for important things. No impact week has been a lot easier than I thought.

Piper Tompkins

1. Well there is not much you can do about lights if they are already on sadly. I can relate with the shower issue though. Showers can be so nice after a difficult day but one can lose track of time quite easily!