1

Final Day

I just got back from relay for life and I feel very satisfied. I was able to make a small lifestyle change that really represents something. I never thought I could go a week without a hot shower but I managed to do it. There a definatelly many things that I still would have had to work on this week. This is by no means an easy task.

My last day was my best day. I woke up around 8 didn’t shower and grabbed breakfast. I only ate fruit and had a glass of water to drink. I managed to keep my lights out for the majority of the time I was in my room during the day and I left all my unused appliances unplugged just like I’ve been doing for past week. I kinda want to continue doing what I’m doing. Its a difficult change but there’s really no change at all in daily routine just certian things that you’re conditioned to.

Torin Jeffreys

1. It’s impressive that you didn’t shower at all this week! I shortened mine, but not doing it at all is extreme commitment! Also good job minimizing electricity! That was a really hard part of NI week for me!