1

Time flies really fast. Its like the NI week just started yesterday. My fifth day of No Impact was not very good, but still satisfying. No breakfast. However, I felt guilty about taking a car to the Granville market. Because I need to buy a lot of stuff to get ready for the final week. Its really difficult to carry that heavy bags up the hill. I had lunch at the dining hall and didnt waste any food as usual. I had only one hamburger and a cup of root beer. Besides, I had some cookies and vegetables. In order to save more energy, I didnt go to the dining hall for dinner. Instead´╝î I stayed inside my room and skyped my friend. I cannot believe the NI week is ending so fast. I feel really impressive how much I’ve done and how little impact we can make if people care. This is a very meaningful week.

Jianda Bai

1. OF course this week is gonna go fast. WE were all so busy with worrying about what impact we made that the time just seemed to hurry by. I am also impressed with myself of how capable i was of such a drastic change in lifestyle.