5

Quite the day

So,

Quite the day. Electrical usage dropped significantly today because I had no classes! I enjoyed my time through natural light and being outdoors!

I also drove today! Oh NO! But! I made up for it because I was driving to do community service in the Garden of Hope with the Track and Field team and we were all carpooling.

Water usage skyrocketed through my use of a swimming pool. I had a diving competition with a member of the track team and I lost. Quite the disappointment if you ask me. Although I’m closing in on under a minute for showers!

Food consumption went about as well as it has all week, so I’m continuing to make strides in that department. As well as that, I had absolutely zero plastic products today! Continuing to become less impactful.

Can’t wait to see all of your smiling faces tomorrow!

Quite the day - 525408_4614578528437_1736688176_n.jpg - Image #0

Luke Romick

1. Sorry to hear that you lost…Looks like you were at least having fun tho! Im pretty sure that swimming doesn’t affect your water usage, but I guess that depends on how you look at it. Nice job not using plastics, wish I could say the same…

2. Congratulations on food consumption and water usage today! I agree with Francesca I feel like being in the pool does not increase your water usage since. That would be a good question for Professor Aguilar in class tomorrow.

3. i dont really feel like you using the pool requires more water usage. the water in the pool is in there whether you use it or not. just something to think about!

4. I knew you were going to lose the diving competition to Brian, you can’t be good at Horse and Diving!!!

No plastic products? That’s awesome good job!

5. 🙂 ZERO PLASTICS!? WOOOHOOOO. Sounds like you have made significant strides this week.

sorry you lost the diving thing… we can’t all be winners.

Good work though!