3

Woke up this morning and was aware that I am still in no impact week so I kept my shower under three minutes and brushed my teeth in the shower to save water. My roommate was very good as well with no impact but kept complaining it was too hot in our room so he had three fans going on at once. I asked him why not the window? He said we have a hole in our screen so bugs kept getting in. So we messed up pretty bad in that regaurd.

Eating was not a problem today since I ate at chipotle on the way to the Denison/ Ohio Wesleyan Lacrosse game. Yes I logged an hour and a half of driving but rather then take two cars we fit 6 people in one car and were cramped.

For football we need to wear a specific shirt and shorts every practice and all of mine are dirty and smelly. Therefore, laundry had to be done. I put all the whites and colors in one load to save money and energy.

All in all, not a bad day.

Pat Foley

1. For football we need to wear a specific shirt and shorts every practice and all of mine are dirty and smelly…..
    i also love football 🙂

bisnis online

2. Nice to see another person carpooled! Also good choice of food. Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat out when I’m in Heath.

3. I am impressed you brushed your teeth in the shower! That is very creative and I may think of doing that. One of my goals was to be even more conscious of my use of water when I do not need it. I also am still struggling about whether or not I should do my laundry. I think I will do the same as you did and combine my whites and darks.