3

Day 5: The End of NI week

Today is the last day of the No Impact Week experience.  It actually went by pretty quickly like many weeks these days at Denison.  Today, I showed the most improvement.  I got used to conserving water by taking short showers and not letting water run while brushing my teeth, conserving electricity by minimizing usage of my lights and computer (not to mention unplugging everything religiously while not in use), and finally not creating so much trash and eating sustainably.  It has been quite a run!  I would say that I have learned a lot this week and will be sure to continue some of these habits even after the conclusion of No Impact Week.  It was great to be able to experience Colin’s book coming to life, and to experience firsthand some of the challenges that he faced.  Of course, my experience was not to the extent as Colin’s as he was much more extreme than our environmental science class.  In all, I felt that No Impact Week was both a challenging and rewarding experience and I was happy to participate in it.

Alexander Sterdjevich

1. I had tremendous fun too during this week and I agree with you being Colin’s No Impact can be quite challenging. However if we keeping working on cultivating a green sense, living like Colin soon become a state of normality. Good job Alex, I’m sure we will keep those N/I habits in the future. With all of us together, we will sure make a difference.

2. I had tremendous fun too during this week and I agree with you being Colin’s No Impact can be quite challenging. However if we keeping working on cultivating a green sense, living like Colin soon become a state of normality

3. Good job this week, today was much easier than the beginning of the week.