2

Final Day- Final Blog

Well Dr. Agulair, you were right, i almost forgot to do this blog, luckily as I was about to go to sleep, somewhere from the back of my mind came the alert for me to blog.

The goals I have completed so far: Electricity conservation. I went on my computer only once a day until today where I went on twice including this time.

Zero Water bottles!! I haven’t had a water bottle this whole week! incredible considering my past and urges i Have had

Driving: other than today and me moving my car in order to not get a ticket I have driven under a half a mile this whole week.

I failed not having meat this week but I have eaten local beef and local fruit all week.

Ho-Hum: with the addition to my new Ipod i have succeeded in continuing my frequent hellos and making eye contact across the quad, I never pull it out to avoid uncomfortable situations and only use it for contacting my friends and of course the games I play on it.

This week has been one I will never forget and will continue the lessons ive learned in terms of driving, electricity conservation and hopefully water bottles. Thank you for this opportunity to better myself Doctor, even though it was hard, i enjoyed it.

Ryan Smith

1. I fell asleep after my evening performance, I just woke up from a nap. So before I go back and adjust my sleeping schedule, I’d like to say good job to you for holding on to your goals. At the same time, we should also keep motivating ourselves to be No Impact in the future. This is only an experiment and we all have learned a lot from it.

2. I’m glad you ended up consuming no bottled water. Today I used my computer the least just like you did. Overall it seems like you stuck with your goal