2

Day 3: It’s coming along

Howdy guys!

Today I decided to blog at a reasonable time. I hope all of you have had a great impact-less day. So since yesterday I didn’t play any Xbox, I thought that today I could afford an hour of it. I needed that after four dang classes. Terrible scheduling, I know.

So today I had another planet saving day, except for the first 30 minutes after waking up. I needed coffee and I didn’t have enough time for a quick Curtis run, sorry guys. After that I went on my normal class-packed day and tried to consume the least amount of possible energy. I skipped breakfast and ate a minimal but sufficient lunch. I tried to do some homework at the library, but after an hour of intense paper writings I couldn’t take the silence of the library. Ever since, it’s been a pretty casual day.

Hope all of you guys had a great Wednesday!

vita_g2

1. Skipping breakfast is going to start killing me. Before when I ate way more food at meals I could easily go without breakfast, but now that I’m eating less at the meals I really notice when I skip breakfast. Have you been feeling any of that at all?

2. I’m glad to see your making progress! I can definitely relate to your desire to play videogames. Back at home I definitely took advantage of my xbox over break. Interestingly enough, now that I am in college I don’t play video games at all, unless I’m at home. Even then I don’t play nearly as much as I used to. The same thing also applies for tv. I still can’t tell if this is a good thing or not…