3

Bed Time

Today was probably my most successful no impact day so far. I woke up and had a bowl of Crunch berries in my room, instead of my morning coffee at curtis. After my classes I went to Curtis again and had a grilled cheese or two. But here is the best part. After lunch I went back to my room and slept for 5 hours. No lights on, no electronic devices charging, nothing. It was glorious. And the best part of all of this is when I look out the window there is snow for days on the ground and it is still snowing. So that is super sweet. Well I have to go to work in a few short minutes and before I do I am going to watch some Adventure Time.

Week Recap : No trash. Minute long showers. No meat. I think I accomplished all of my goals so I am pretty stoked on that.

Hope everyone’s last day was a success.

Ill just leave this video here….

Seth Brody

1. Way to go with the no trash man! That was one of the harder things I ran into and definitely didn’t end up fulfilling it, so mad props to you. Also, let’s play in the snow later. I’ll bring the hot chocolate.

2. My naps were definitely the highlight of my week! Good job sticking to your goals too. Love the video!

3. Thats awesome for u! I found somethings more challenging like diet. I hope you can keep things going as beyond the scope of the project.