Final Day-Final Thoughts

Well our week of no impact has come to a close, and what a satisfying week it has been for me. Not only did I accomplish all of my goals today, but I proved to myself that I can do this, and that in truth, it is kinda of easy.

So I started off my final day with another cold shower, and was successful in keeping it under two minutes. The fact that I was able to do this for almost an entire week was awesome, and all in all, the cold showers actually felt pretty good. I then followed that up with another organic, local breakfast. I was eating a lot of Curtis yogurt this week, and actually think I will continue to do that. I also made sure I unplugged all my electronic devices and kept my lights off when I got up, so their was no chance of them being turned on. And again, I made sure that I had no trash today; no paper napkins, no wrappers, no nothing. And again, I resisted the temptation to drive anywhere today, not even to Mitchell, even though it was snowing. I also was able to limit my consumption to only what I needed, and made sure not to take to much of anything.

Overall, I felt this week was a great experience. I learned a bunch of little things that I can do to make a difference, I might even make some of these a habit following no impact week.

mclam_k1