4

Day 5: Dreams of a Less Impact Life

This week has made me realize that many of my bad/environmentally harmful habits are not that hard to break.

Taking meat out of my diet was not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be and left me feeling better this week.

I also realized how easy it is to go about my day without turning the lights on in my room.

Little changes like eating little-to-no meat and using my lights less are easy for me to do yet help me have less of an impact.

Moving forward from this week I plan on continuing to be conscious of my environmental impact by continuing to eat limited amounts of meat, using less electricity, and thinking consciously about how much waste I generate.

I’m looking forward to experiencing a sustainable summer!

Meredith Clark

1. 🙂 its good that you made these changes and feel like you can continue. Now that you made the commitment you have to keep it. good luck

2. I think we’re on the same page! I also didn’t feel like the changes I made were that difficult. I’m glad you’re continuing with your goals… Good luck!

3. I had a very similar feeling after the end of no impact week. Our goals were similar and I think we both felt that decreasing electricity usage is an easier fix than changing our eating habits.

4. This week seems to have had a big impact on you. It has made you more aware of environmental concerns, and it is pleasing to know that you are going to take steps towards a more sustainable lifestyle.