7

Second day success!!

I must say, i have done a fantastic job limiting my impact today. I don’t mean to brag, but i have not produced any waste today. The only thing i consumed was a Powerade after our walk to the homestead. After finishing my beverage, i decided to refill it with water rather than throw it away. I will use this as my water bottle for the rest of no impact week. As long as there has been daylight today, i have kept the lights off. This helps keep my room cool as well as save energy.

hayden_c1

1. I just came to say – this article is a tremendously written and argumentative reading.
    Thank an individual for it. I have recently found another
    great piece in https://ideenkicker.ch/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/. Seems such as Iā€™m being incredibly lucky this week.
    Thanks a great deal for your work, retain writing. You are usually too great at it to stop.

2. This is inspirational. I truly admire your dedication to leave no environmental impact. I also love allowing the natural sunlight to flow into my room. I also love the natural breeze. Great work C.
    -Giller

3. Connor, you have come such a long way I am so proud of the young man you have become since embarking on this journey. I will hold you to it when you say you are going to use that powerrade bottle for the rest of the week. If you need any help do not hesitate to ask, but don’t text me since I am not using my phone this week.

4. Quick thinking with the powerade bottle, could have been a disaster!

5. That is awesome to hear that you are limiting your impact. I agree with you about the rooms since I started to do the same things and my room still stay cool throughout the day and there has been no need for a fan. Great work and hope to see you continue to achieve your goals

6. Proud of you. Glad to see you are using trash as a resource! Keep up the good work šŸ™‚

7. Awesome job, I feel like a lot of the people I know who complain about their rooms being so warm dont ever think to turn their lights off or open their windows. Instead it seems like they use 5 fans and leave all of their electronics plugged in with the lights on. Maybe reducing our used of electronics and lights during the warmer months would drop our need for as much AC.