6

Day 5 Finish

Today marks the final day of my no impact week. All in all, i think i did a pretty good job. I used about 10 pieces of trash which i sorted properly into the recycling and trash today. I succeeded on cutting my lengthy showers down by several minutes, saving gallons of water. I noticed that even tiny things like turning fans or lights off can make a huge difference in the long run. I did not spend any time in a car this week either as i do not own one on campus. I believe We could make a huge difference if we did no impact week on a large scale.

hayden_c1

1. You can make the difference! All it takes is one person to start a trend and maybe it will catch on and become something!

2. Well done sir. It truly is the little things that make a big difference.

3. I also agree, having no impact would be better on a larger scale. But great job on the week.

4. Congrats on the trash bro 10 items is a very small number for a whole week.

5. I’m super impressed that you only used ten pieces of trash, I think I used near double that. Cutting down trash was definitely the hardest part of no impact week for me!

6. I agree, I feel no impact week would be more productive on a larger scale