4

Day 2 Noah Blog

Today was good, when I woke up I didn’t eat any food so I didn’t have to throw any fruit cups out:).  I also was able to take a three minute shower by listening to Waterloo by ABBA which was not something I thought I would be able to do.  I did eat at Slayter for lunch so I did produce waste with the container but I didn’t use a plastic fork!  Overall, I turned off the lights in my room more, and I also went to buildings with toilets that didn’t require flushing so I saved a lot of water with that and drinking water from my reusable water bottle.

jaffe_n1

1. What buildings don’t require flushing? I’ve been looking for ways to reduce my water impact even more than I already have and going to those buildings sounds like it could be a step in that direction. Great job avoiding the fruit cups. Maybe you could try eating an apple or banana in the morning instead.

2. Waterloo, great song choice! It is great that you also went to the restroom that didn’t require flushing I don’t think I could do that. I have also struggled with Slayter as well. It is hard because the food is so much better but whatever you buy you will have to throw something away. Anyway I hope tomorrow continues to go well!

3. That’s a great idea to bring your own fork to slayter- I should invest. Also great choice of shower music. It’s been hard for me to remember to bring my reusable water bottle with me everywhere mostly because I set it down somewhere and inevitably forget about it and lose it there but good for you!

4. Sounds like it was a good day for you Noah. Using your own fork was a good idea, I’ll have to do that next time! I’ve never heard of buildings that don’t require flushing though, interesting!