3

Day 3: “Wet” Dreams and Stolen Plates

I actually had a dream last night, that I was taking a hot shower. Then I woke up and came to the realization that I was about to take another cold Navy shower. It wouldn’t be so bad if I was in the Navy, because I would have no choice in the matter. The hard part isn’t taking a cold 60 second shower, its making the decision to take a cold 60 shower instead of a nice hot 5 minute shower.

Last night I stole a plate from Curtis. I figured if I want to get Slayter food I can bring the plate, ask them to put my food on it instead of in the disposable box, and then wash and reuse the plate.

Now that I don’t use Netflix or social media I have a lot of spare time. With that time, I have taught myself the bagpipes, become fluent in mandarin, and figured out the solution to world hunger.

Day 3 is coming to an end. Another solid day.

brooks_h1

Hi my name is Henry. In my spare time I enjoy scrap booking, piggy back rides, and long walks on the beach. Welcome to my blog!

1. I don’t know how you are able to take 60 second cold shower. I admire your sense of commitment to having as little impact as possible. I can’t wait learn about your solutions to world hunger!!

2. Great job solving world hunger, and it was smart getting the plate, but remember to return it when the week is over. I self-discipline is important even if it sucks.

3. Glad you learned some new things in your spare time!!! I would agree on the decision-making part. It feels like these small things aren’t making a difference so it’s hard to get myself to do them, but I think we are learning good self-discipline.